(518) 861-8572

contact us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right.

104 Maple Ave
Altamont, NY, 12009
United States

(518) 861-8572

Recreational Vehicles

Why do you need a separate insurance policy for your ATV or UTV?

It's simple, really. Although you can add a simple endorsement [?] to your homeowners policy, doing so only covers you only when you are on your own property. If you go anywhere to ride, you need to protect yourself with a genuine ATV/UTV policy.

ATVs and UTVs come in many configurations, and our partner, American Modern, provides excellent coverage for nearly all types.

Out-of-state coverage

 Some of our policies automatically adjusts to meet a state's minimum coverage requirements, even if your policy limits are normally lower.

Canadian coverage

If you ride beyond our northern border, your coverage extends into Canada with some of our policies.


Have a question about recreational insurance?
Call us today 518-861-8572 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m